Ordinary World Friendship Forum

Ordinary World - Mars' Friendship Forum For All Age Groups.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have you met any of your internet friends?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mars
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Have you met any of your internet friends?   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:52 pm

If so, how did the meeting go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mars.getdiscussion.com
Stardust222

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any of your internet friends?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 pm

I met one, Marcus, a decade ago from a certain penpal site and he and his family were excited to find out we were moving to texas from iowa (to a town about 15 miles from him) we see him and family often at church and other fellowship functions as well as when he invites us to be a part of "the Bikers for Christ" motorcycle blessings and prayers group he and his dad are apart of. There are some I havent met in person but talk to often on phone and online and they are like family to me. One I met on the same certain penpal site as above a decade ago, Josh, never got the opportunity to meet in person even though we lived about 3 hours apart in iowa. I had a couple chances to meet Josh but it didnt work out due to fear factors as he was and still isvery deeply in love with me and still wishes Id leave hubby for him even though he had wanted me to go to his wedding. we are still very close friends always will be. I can't complain that same penpal site is where I became friends with Mars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1